RAJIV GANDHI THERMAL POWER PROJECT KHEDAR HISAR
(A UNIT OF HARYANA POWER GENERATION CORPORATION LIMITED)
(Regd. Office – Shakti Bhawan, Sector- 6, Panchkula)
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Tender Enquiry No:. NIT 01/U-1&2/RGTPP/C&I-I/165. Dated: .30.10. 2009
Chief Engineer, Rajiv Gandhi Thermal Power Project (RGTPP), HPGCL, Hisar invites sealed tenders in duplicate from experienced contractors for carrying out Annual Maintenance Contract of C&I System/ Equipments (For Boiler, TG & Balance of Plants) installed in 2X600MW Unit 1 & 2 at RGTPP, Hisar, which involves Annual Maintenance contract for pneumatic actuators, motorized actuators Cleaning of panels etc in control room and at site, Servicing /cleaning/reinstallation of Igniters & Scanners. Mechanical jobs viz. welding/ repair of impulse line & thermo wells and the connected support jobs of C&I system Unit # 1&2, RGTPP, HPGCL, Khedar, Hisar.
1. Earnest Money : Rs.25,000/-
2. Cost of the Tender document : Rs.1125/- only
3. Last date for receipt of request for
Issue/ Purchase of tender documents : 09.11.2009
4. Last date for sale of tender documents : 03.12.2009 (up to 17:00 Hrs).
5. Last date of receipt of tender document : 04.12.2009 (up to 13:00 Hrs).
6. Date of opening of Tender (Part-1) : 04.12.2009 (at 15:30 Hrs).
Terms & Conditons:-
1. Tender Documents containing scope of work, terms & conditions may be purchased from the office of Executive Engineer- C&I-1, RGTPP, HPGCL, Hisar on any working day from 10 am to 5 pm after depositing cost of tender documents (Non refundable) in cash in the form of BA-16 with Sr. A.O./ RGTPP, HPGCL, Hisar or in the form of D.D. in the name of Sr. A.O./ RGTPP, HPGCL, Hisar payable at Hisar. In case of holiday on the prescribed date of purchase of documents/ submission of bids, the next working day shall be considered for the same.
2. The tender documents will only be issued to those contractors who have already undertaken similar jobs, on Annual Running Contract or ETC (Erection, Testing and Commissioning) of C&I and electrical equipments in 210 MW or above capacity Power Plant, amounting to Rs.10.0 lacs for a single order or above in a financial year alongwith completion certificate/repeat orders during the last three years, enclosing the performance letter in support of their claim..
3. Tender submitted by such parties who have not purchased a set of tender documents from
HPGCL shall be out rightly rejected.
4. The contractor should have his own independent EPF account number.
5. The contractor should either be registered with the Labour Commissioner, Haryana or should
get himself registered immediately after the award of the work.
6. Tender without earnest money will not be accepted.
7. The conditional or telegraphic tenders will not be accepted.
8. The NIT is also available on website www.hpgcl.gov.in.
9. Chief Engineer/ RGTPP, HPGCL, Hisar reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders without
assigning any reason.
10. The period of contract is one year for Unit-1 and nine months for Unit#2 (The work will likely to
start w.e.f. December 2009) with a provision of extension for further three months,
for Chief Engineer/ RGTPP,